Stay up to date on the latest Sofar news
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
If you are interested in analyzing your SD card data, we recommend downloading the latest parsing script to assist you. The script will help associate your data with a human-readable timestamp as well as translate spectral data into bulk parameters.
- For Mac you will need to have OS X 10.5 (or newer) and python 2.7 (or newer) installed.
- For Windows you will need to have Windows 7 (or newer).
- For Linux you will need to have python 2.7 (or newer) installed.
Latest Parsing script: | Version 1.10.0 (last updated: May 5, 2020)
- Ability to parse v1.10.0 (and below) data
1. Download the parsing script: parser_v1.10.0 onto the computer you will use to retrieve Spotter SD card data.
2. Unzip the parser_v1.10.0 file.
3. Be sure you have the following python modules installed: pandas, numpy, scipy
4. Copy the Spotter files and the parsing script into the same directory
5. Open a terminal window at the directory from the previous step and run `python parser_v1.10.0.py`