If you are interested in analyzing your SD card data, we recommend downloading the latest parsing script to assist you. The script will help associate your data with a human-readable timestamp as well as translate spectral data into bulk parameters.
- For Mac you will need to have OS X 10.5 (or newer) and python 2.7 (or newer) installed.
- For Windows you will need to have Windows 7 (or newer).
- For Linux you will need to have python 2.7 (or newer) installed.
Latest Parsing script: | Version 1.11.2 (last updated: March 17, 2021)
- Ability to parse v1.11.1 (and below) data
1. Download the parsing script: parser_v1.11.2 onto the computer you will use to retrieve Spotter SD card data.
2. Unzip the parser_v1.11.2 file.
3. Be sure you have the following python modules installed: pandas, numpy, scipy
4. Copy the Spotter files and the parsing script into the same directory
5. Open a terminal window at the directory from the previous step and run `python parser_v1.11.2.py`